Pinkz for Private Parts
Admit it, we all want to look our very best even in the most intimate parts of our bodies. Introducing Pinkz! For Private Parts, Now in it's New and Improved formula. This innovative formula is safe and gentle, it does not contain harsh ingredients such as Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid that could easily irritate skin on private areas. This formula has been tested and proven to safely & gently lighten skin in areas such as inner thighs, genitals (anal/vaginal), nipples & underarms, elbows and knees. Enriched with Papaya Extract, Calamansi Extract & Alpha Arbutin, a powerful skin lightening combination to safely bleach skin without harsh side effects. Feel confident and sensual with Pinkz! Lightening Cream for Private Parts. See Results in just days!
If you love Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream for your face & body, you will absolutely fall in love with Pinkz! for Private Parts. Recommended and will work on all skin types regardless of ethnicity.
Ingredients: Alpha Arbutin, Papaya Extract, Calamansi Extract, Sodium Sulfate, Tyrosine, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Sunflower seed oil, aloe extract, distilled water, ascorbic acid. Net Wt: 1oz
Direction for Use: Best if used twice a day (AM-PM) on a clean dry skin, apply a pea size of cream and massage it in a circular motion until it's thoroughly absorbed into the skin. Let it dry and you can continue with your daily routine. Continue use until desired results has been reached.
• What's the active ingredient of Pinkz??Pinkz! main active ingredients are Alpha Arbutin, Papaya Extract and Calamansi extract.
• How soon before i can see results??If you use it twice a day as instructed, you should be able to see visible results within 1-2 weeks.
• What do I need to do to ensure successful results??We highly recommend for (private parts) to be waxed or shaved, of course washed and cleaned, this will ensure proper absorption of the cream.
• Is it safe to use for a long time??Absolutely, Yes it is safe for long term use. Pinkz! does not contain any harsh chemical ingredients.
• Will it turn my privates pink in continued use??If Pink was the original color that you were born with then the answer is YES, if not then the color will even out and match your natural skin tone. Still will look very appealing compare to darker stained color.
- No Hydroquinone or Kojic
- No Parabens
- Non-Comedogenic and and Hypoallergenic
- Works on ALL Skintypes
- Absorbs quickly and non sticky